Monday 25 October 2010

Space-saving furniture


Electric chair

Above is a design in which a comfortable plush chair can be rotated onto its back much like a porch swing to reveal a stove and kitchen counter. I think it is extremely helpful for a limited kitchen space. However, it is going to be a disadvantage when you need to cook and your guests need some where to sit down. Other than that, I think it is pretty useful if this chair is placing in front of the TV so we can cook and watch TV at the same time as well.  


Foldout Couch

This is not a very new idea as we can already see quite a few fold out couches out there. However, I put this in as I think it is an absolutely brilliant space-saving idea. And the design is very elegant in my opinion.  


Fusion Pool & Dining table

The idea of this product is to make the pool table convertible into a ping pong table. I think it is very clever and it really helps when there is not enough space in the living room. It is also a money-saving solution by putting 2 products together.



Obelisk Chairs

The reason I put this in, first of all, it is absolutely a brilliant design. Second, it saves a lot of place so it is great for a modern, space limited apartment. However, I would imagine it is not that light and easy to carry.


Giang
Source: www.homeinteriorszone.com 

1 comment:

  1. As a Reputed firm PRAB delivering highly productively designed and cost valuable products and supplying high quality space saving furniture like wall bed, Dining/Study table.
    visit: https://www.prab.co.in/

    ReplyDelete